Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring.
The meanwhile-France.com website is edited by:Meanwhile, SAS
Head office address: 48 rue Professor Florence,
69 003 Lyon – France
Share capital: €208,915.00
RCS number: 833 685 043 – R.C.S Lyon
Intra-community VAT number: FR60 833 685 043
The Meanwhile-France.com website is hosted by:
1&1 IONOS SARL
7, place de la Gare
The purpose of the Meanwhile-France.com website is: Presentation of Meanwhile products and services.
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user may contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or send a registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to:
Meanwhile – 48 rue professeur Florence, 69003 Lyon – France.
Access to and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and services as well as these T&Cs, in particular to adapt to changes to the site by providing new functionalities or deleting or modification of existing functionalities.
It is therefore advisable for the user to refer before any navigation to the latest version of the T&Cs, accessible at any time on the site. In case of disagreement with the T&Cs, no use of the site can be made by the user.
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of it in order to carry out updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Connecting to and browsing the meanwhile-France.com site constitutes unreserved acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, regardless of the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These T&Cs apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and/or community networks.
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
The editor is only responsible for the content that he has edited himself.
The publisher is not responsible:
– in the event of technical or computer problems or failures or compatibility of the site with any hardware or software;
– direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
– the intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating on it;
– illegal content or activities using its site, without its being duly informed within the meaning of the Law with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information disseminated there.
The user is responsible:
– the protection of its equipment and data;
– the use he makes of the site or its services;
– if he respects neither the letter nor the spirit of these T&Cs.
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites over which lancey.fr has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the setting up of hypertext links to any page or document on its site provided that the setting up of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the site editor is necessary before any hypertext link is set up.
Excluded from this authorization are sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, meanwhile-France.com reserves the right to have a hypertext link pointing to its site removed at any time, if the site deems it not to comply with its editorial policy.
The site collects anonymous browsing data which is stored in a private database (which is not managed by a third-party service). Visitor IDs are anonymous. The last two octets of IP addresses are removed and we respect browsers’ Do Not Track. The data is automatically deleted after two years.
The information collected by Meanwhile from the contact forms is subject to computer processing intended for the sales department, for the purpose of managing the newsletter and commercial prospecting.
These data will be kept for a maximum of 3 years from the last contact. No user’s personal information is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
The information is neither processed, hosted or transferred to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as not adequate by the European Commission without first informing the persons concerned.
In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 as amended and the European regulations in force, you have a right of access, opposition to processing, rectification and deletion of information concerning you, any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Meanwhile, 48 rue Professor Florence 69003 Lyon – France.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when visiting a site. Their purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing on the sites and to send you personalized services. On your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
What cookies are used on the www.meanwhile-france.com website?
Meanwhile uses the Google analytics tool to collect anonymous statistics on the use of our site by Internet users (for example: the pages consulted, the number of visitors, the browsers used, etc.). By browsing our site, a Google analytics cookie is placed on your computer.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
1/ You are using the Internet Explorer browser:
– In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
– On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Settings.
– Click the View Files button.
– Click on the Name column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then browse the list until you see files starting with the “cookie” prefix (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
– Select the cookies containing the wording “auvergnerhonealpes” and delete them
– Close the window containing the list of files, then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ You are using the Firefox browser:
– Go to the Tools tab of the browser then select the Options menu
– In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies
– Locate the files that contain the name “auvergnerhonealpes”, select them and delete them.
3/ You are using the Safari browser:
– In your browser, choose the Edit menu > Preferences.
– Click on Security.
– Click on Show cookies.
– Select the cookies that contain the name “auvergnerhonealpes” and click Delete or Delete all.
– After deleting cookies, click Done.
4/ You are using the Google Chrome browser:
– Click on the Tools menu icon.
– Select Options.
– Click on the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the Privacy section.
– Click on the Show Cookies button.
– Locate the files which contain the name “auvergnerhonealpes”, select them and delete them.
– Click Close to return to your browser.
Find out more about the function of cookies on Cnil.fr
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher. They are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the content, registered trademarks and services offered by the site, by any process whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be liable to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property rights relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering data on the site that would modify or would be likely to modify its content or appearance.